- Experienced Municipal Judge serving the City of Tomball since 2008
- Judge Laryssa has extensive experience managing dockets and court staff
- Successful small business owner of The Korduba Law Firm.
- Attended and worked Senate District and State Republican Conventions
- Strong supporter of the Republican Party Platform
Laryssa is honored to have been elected to serve on the Lone Star College Foundation Board beginning in the fall of 2013 and to be a member of the Tomball Pregnancy Center Executive Board.
Laryssa’s activity in the community shows a deep level of commitment to serve. She has served on the Board of Directors for the Northwest Rural EMS for six years and the Board of Directors for the Northwest Habitat for Humanity for two years. Laryssa has been a member of the Tomball Rotary since 2007.
- Laryssa with her husband, Matt, and their four children